Paramedics called to B.C. ski resort after 3 people accidentally get high

(File photo by BLACK PRESS)

Three people were taken to hospital after accidentally ingesting THC recently while staying at a small B.C. ski resort.

BC Emergency Health Services dispatched three paramedic crews to a home in Hemlock Valley’s Sasquatch Mountain Resort around 11:30 a.m. Thursday after receiving a call about the accident.

The paramedics provided care to the three patients at the scene, and transported them to hospital in stable condition.

It’s unclear how the trio came to accidentally getting high.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter